- Just because they are neat does not mean they enjoy doing chores.
- Having a strong character does not mean they prefer to love more than to be loved.
- Being independent has nothing to do with marital status.
- Spending effort and time on beauty is a form of confidence investment.
- A good career means stability and self-esteem.
- Hard on the outside to gain respect, soft on the inside to be comforted.
- Muti-tasking means taking lead in efficiency, not order-takers.
- Being demanding means raising bar to the next level.
- Being emotional is a sign of having empathy, not a sign of weakness.
- Crying is a way to come back stronger.
- Silence means time needed to compose thoughts.
- Just because she did not say it does not mean she did not want it.
- “No” means giving a second chance to the question first asked.
- “Anything” means something – Find out.
- Being vulnerable reinstates the purpose of men existence.
“Having a strong character does not mean they prefer to love more than to be loved.”
– Frames of Life Blog