Joint collaboration with Mr. Chef
Calories (Including 60g buckwheat – raw weight per person): 453
- 2 Fish fillets of your choice (I used sea bream)
- 50g Carrots – peeled & sliced
- 70g Leeks – sliced
- 70g Red onions – peeled & sliced (half an onion)
- 50g Celery – sliced (2 medium stalks)
- 70g French beans – sliced
- 60g Yellow or red pepper – sliced (half a pepper)
- 15g Ginger – peeled & sliced
- 100g Red endive – sliced (1 whole)
- 75g Tofu
- 1-2 Bird’s eye chilli
- 5g Flat leaf parsley – sliced thinly
- 20g Miso paste
- 100ml Boiling water
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200oc with fan.
- In a large baking tray place a large sheet of greaseproof paper inside, it should be big enough to fold over itself.
- Mix all of the ingredients together except the fish, miso paste, water, and soy sauce.
- Place the greaseproof paper in the middle of the tray, followed by the fish on top.
- Bring the water to boil. Add the miso, soy sauce, and whisk them together.
- Pour them on the greaseproof paper and immediately enclose the paper to prevent air from getting out.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes depending on the size of the fish. I used seabream and it was quite thin, therefore 20 minutes was more than enough.
- Carefully remove the tray and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- I usually like to serve the dish in the tray itself on the table, open the paper there so that everyone can smell the amazing flavours.
- Serve with steamed buckwheat or brown rice.